Summer 2020 Return-to-Play
As we return to the fields, CC United is committed to providing a safe environvment for our players, families and coaches. To make this happen, we all have a role to play. Please read through the following information and let us know if you have any questions.
We are currently at MYSA/TCSL Phase 4 which allows full team training with contact. Scrimmages are allowed. Players and coaches are asked to continue to practice social distancing whenever possible. Spectators are asked to follow the guidelines at all times.
We ask that all members select if they are returning to play or opting out of Summer 2020:
Return-to-Play Training Plan - June 15-July 17
Beginning the week of June 15, we will transition to team training. Coaches will sign up for 2 practice sessions per week which will be added to your team's online calendar. Training will continue through July 17.
- If your coach is not returning, your team will be assigned a coach for the remainder of the season.
- If your team is low on player numbers, teams may join together so there will be optimal training numbers.
Each team will be required to have one parent volunteer at each session. Their job is to monitor the field to ensure players adhere to the 6 ft. rule and also help with the pick-up process. The parent will release the kids to the waiting vehicle one at a time.
- Players will get dropped off at the Jonathan Elementary School parking lot (see map below). Players will be directed by CCU staff out of their cars one at a time at head to their designated spot to place their personal belongings and wait for the coach.
- Parents are to pick up at the parking lot by the McKnight shelter. Players will be dismissed by the coach and wait at a designated spot for pick-up. CCU staff will direct players to their waiting vehicle one at a time.
Players Driving Themselves:
- If your player is driving themselves to practice, they will park in the lot and check in with CCU staff before heading to the field. Please have a discussion with your player the importance of following the 6 ft. rule.
Parents and Players PLEASE READ:
MYSA/TCSL Return-to-Play Protocols
CCU Practice Guidelines
CCU Return to Play Phases and Responsibilities Agreement
Mc Knight Fields - Pioneer Trail next to Jonathan Elementary, Chaska
City Center Park - 7700 Market Boulevard, Chanhassen
Bandimere Park - 9290 Kiowa Trail, Chanhassen