There are still a few spots available for the Fall 2019 season.
If you are interested in still joining for fall, send an email to
. Please include your child's year of birth.
CC United Fall Competitive League
The 2019 Fall Competitive league is for boys and girls U8-U14 (birth year of 2012-2006).
- 2011 and 2012 players are combined to form the U9 age group.
- 2005 players (U15) are eligible ONLY if they are not playing for a high school team and are combined with the 2006 players to form the U14+ age group.
- Club soccer does not offer U16 and up leagues in the fall as most players are playing for high school teams.
Registration for the Fall League opens in mid-June and teams are formed early August. Teams begin practicing late August with the season ending mid-October. Games are generally scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and each team will play 7-8 games. Coaches will determine and schedule the practice night(s) for the team. Teams will meet 2-3 times per week for practices and/or games.
Fall Competitive Season Overview
||What's Going On
||Evaluations for U9-U11 Players
||Fall Teams Announced
||Age Group Training Sessions begin
|End of Aug.
||Teams begin practicing
||2-3 times per week
||1-2 games scheduled on weekends
||State Championship Tournament (for qualifying teams)
The Fall League is a SEPARATE season and registration from the Summer League. If your child is playing in the Summer league, please don't forget to also register for that season.
Players are required to purchase the CC United uniform kit. The cost of the uniform is approximately $160 and is not included in the fees. The same uniform is worn for both the fall and summer seasons.
For more information on the CC United uniform, click HERE.
Fees for the fall competitive season are $225 with an early bird registration discount if registering early.
Fees cover the cost of training facilities, insurance, coach and referee expenses, club staff, administrative expenses, coach development, team equipment, and field equipment.
In addition to team fees, players will be responsible for the following:
- Uniforms - All players are required to purchase and wear the current CC United uniform kit (approximately $160). The club will start a new uniform cycle for the Summer 2019 season.
- Tournaments - fee can vary from $25-$50 per player per tournament
- Travel Expenses – food/lodging/travel expenses if traveling for tournaments
- Team Expenses - to cover the cost of scrimmages, additional indoor practice space, paid coach travel expenses or any other expenses incurred by the team.
- Players are expected to provide their own shin guards, cleats, and ball.
CC United follows a "no pay, no play" policy, meaning that if fees are not paid, the player will not be able to participate in games.
CC United has a no refund policy. No refunds are given on competitive fees paid except in the case of injury or moving out of the area.
Fall Team Placement Evaluations:
U9-U11 Fall Player Evaluations (birth years 2009-2012) July 21-22
- Take place over 2 days in July. One day is skills testing and the second day is field evaluations.
- U9-U11 Fall teams are announced after the evaluations in July
- Click HERE to see the full schedule
U12-U14+ Fall Player Evaulations
- There there are no team evaluations for U12-U14+ players playing the fall season only.
- Players will be placed on teams according to the US Soccer Guidelines Birth Year Chart and coach evaluations if the player has participated with CC United in the past.
- If your child has not played with CC United in the past and is playing fall season ONLY, player will be placed at a lower team level or on a team in need of players.
- Fall U12-U14+ teams are announced the beginning of August
U9-U11 Try-out Practice Sessions
CC United will set up the skills testing stations on July 15 and 17 for U9-U11 players to drop in and walk through the stations and become familiar with the drills before the try-outs on July 21 and 22.
- July 15 and 17 from 6-8pm
- Mc Knight Fields in Chaska (by Jonathan Elem. School)
CC United staff will be there to help parents walk through the stations with their child.